9.06.2012

It's an (actual) date!

Seeing as I haven't done an outfit post for ages, I thought I'd show you guys what I was wearing on my date tonight! It's pretty low key, just eating out and then perhaps going on to this comedy club, but I'm kind of excited. I get a chance to wear this Taylor Swift-style dress that I got for a late birthday present! It has a petticoat and sticks out a bit so I can't really wear it in normal life!


And I'm not actually wearing the hat or the cowboy boots, more likely these pumps:


It's nice to be able to go out and have a relaxed evening in the midst of all this crazy planning and preparation for South Sudan. Only two days now!

Love,
Say x

2 comments:

Elisha said...

cute cuteee!! your adorable. I want your wardrobe!
xo.

his little lady said...

love this simple style. so effortless!!
xo TJ