10.17.2011

Meine Schwester

I just thought I'd post again because, well, I don't really know.

It's just my sister. She's ill. Over the weekend she was admitted to hospital because she collapsed. They did this CT scan, so they know she doesn't have a brain tumour, and she was released. But she has just been readmitted because she's been fitting again so she's staying in hospital on a drip and she's going to have an MRI scan tomorrow. They thought the fits could be epilepsy but now they aren't so sure, so no one really knows what's going on. Especially me. I have heard everything second hand, I can't go visit her as she lives away from us and I don't really understand the situation. I have always been close to my sister, even though she's slightly odd and gets herself into the worst situations in the world and always falls for the wrong guy and then can't get out of it.

So I hope she get's better.

My beautiful sister, Lillianna. Here are some pictures just of my holiday of me and my sister.

This was just us in this massive rain storm on our balcony. The rain was like rocks, but we wanted to be witness to all that power. It was beautiful and magnificent in a strange kind of way.
Then this is me and Annie half way up the mountain on our way to see a waterfall :)
And again :) Though this time I think we were on our way to do an impromptu photoshoot with Oliver and his new reflector :D
One of the photos from said photoshoot... both of our eyes have kind of disappeared, they do that when we smile, one of the few features we have in common.
This one is of me smiling, obviously, but Annie is actually grimacing :P She was petrified of the cable car! But we got a good view in the end. And then lastly...

So there you have it, my wonderful sister Lillianna. Please get better soon, I don't know what I'll do without you. You are always there for me and I love you.

Say

No comments: