5.21.2012

British Summer: blink and you'll miss it!






When I woke up this morning, it was grey and cold. So cold, in fact, that I even wore a scarf. But then the weather turned and it was sunny and, even better, warm! This next few days of sunshine could very well be our entire British summer so I thought I'd change into some shorts and take some sunny pictures while it lasts!

I got my shirt for my birthday and it gave me the perfect excuse to wear the cowboy boots that I purchased on a whim at a festival last year! I have worn them precisely three times :P One of them being this time.

I know everyone in the blogging world appears to be obsessed with PicMonkey as the alternative to Picnik, but I have to admit I prefer Pixlr; I love their vintage filters and all the fonts!

Roll on summer,
Say :)

3 comments:

Elisha said...

these pictures are MAGICAL!! every one!! You have theee cutest haircut, and smile, AND BOOTS!! :) I WANT THEM!!

p.s. could you tell me when I'm getting my tee!? :D

x.

his little lady said...

oh gosh, you definitely have to enjoy those summer days as much as you can! these photographs are absolutely beautiful! and you can never go wrong with wearing cowboy boots ;)
xo TJ

Unknown said...

Cutest outfit ever! And I don't know if I have said it before but I love your hair!! I have always wanted to get a cute short haircut like that...but I just haven't gotten up the courage yet. Hehe.... :-) Maybe someday!!