5.30.2012

The most perfect tee ever.

I find it really hard to find decent t-shirts that don't make me look chunky. I'm one of those in-between people who isn't skinny enough to be able to wear too baggy tees because they make me look bigger than I am, but yet tight tees aren't flattering either. And then I found this tee in H&M by pure accident. And somehow the fit is perfect. It isn't plain jersey, it has a very slight chevron pattern on it and I love it. Seriously, look how versatile it is!

With a black maxi skirt, loose or tucked in and belted.


With a shorter skirt, dressed up with a blazer or tucked in with a fancy necklace.


Over a dress, tied or loose.


Tucked in at the front with cropped jeans.


With coloured skinnies and a floral head scarf.


Simply with jeans, dressed up with a mint under-shirt and a fancy necklace.


And it even works dressed up with a blazer and turquoise maxi skirt!


In fact, I loved it so much that when I went to London, I deliberately went and bought a black one! Let's face it, sooner or later I would have needed another tee and I will never be able to find one as awesome as this!


I was going to put a link to it on the H&M website, but it's sold out online! That's because it's amazing.

That's all,
Say x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love finding the perfect piece, I feel so accomplished! ;-)
That is the perfect tee for you, it looks great! =)

Elisha said...

aaahhh I want it!! it looks AMAZING with everything!!!

x.
p.s. EXCITED for my teeee!!!!

Unknown said...

So great! It is super versatile, I actually saw these shirts on H&M's website and wanted them! They have them in all colors :)

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.

Unknown said...

What an amazingly versatile tee??

I adore H&M. When I studied abroad in London, I was living at Heythrop College, and I would visit the one off of High Kensington Street almost every day.

A few weeks after I got back to the States, they opened one up here!!

Elisha said...

heeyy!! I emailed you!!

Laura said...

Great pics! :)

Unknown said...

So nice!! I love H&M, they have some pretty awesome things.