5.19.2012

Yes, we're going to a party, party...









On the way to my birthday meal, we got very lost trying to find a friends' house which didn't appear on satnav and ended up being kind of late to meet everyone. Now, this wouldn't actually have been an issue; if I hadn't completely messed up the booking. Everyone else who wasn't in our car piled into my favourite Italian restaurant, Bella Italia, and explained the situation, that they had a booking for 11 people under my name. Hmm. There was no booking under my name. It turns out that when I thought I was being smart and booking online, I forgot to amend the date and ended up booking a table for the 19th instead! Luckily, by the time we got there the restaurant manager had managed to find us a table anyway if we waited half an hour, so we just sat outside and I got to open my presents! So it worked out in the end :) Moral of the story: always phone the restaurant!

It was an awesome night, and clubbing was much better than I was expecting- we found a room in the   club that played actual music! And I had a great birthday :)

...now I just have to get back to real life and start revising for my sociology exam on Friday!

Thanks for all the birthday messages!

Love,
Say :)

1 comment:

Sweetened Style said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Say! :-)