5.18.2012

Eighteen!! :D


I was an attractive child with three chins who liked to sit in washing baskets.
Don't judge.


Then I was ginger and liked awesome glasses (I'm the one on the right!)


And then I chopped off my hair, wore a yellow jumper and resembled a boy.


Then I thought it would be cool to rock some curtains. (and we got a digital camera!)


Then I ate a lot and got fat.


And now... I'm just me!

So I've been here 18 years, learnt sixty billion things, from walking and talking to learning the difference between when you have to smile and pretend that you're ok and when it's all right to cry.

Time to party.

Love,
Say :) x

ps. Thank you so much to all my new followers- I didn't actually think I'd make it to 50! And thank you so much Katy Sue who helped me reach my goal :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!! Hope it's grand :)
And good work reaching 50 followers!! Rhi xx

thewildestofdreams.blogspot.com

Elisha said...

awhhh I love your little growing up story. haha. you look cute at any age!!

x.

Rebecca Roode said...

Happy birthday! 18 on the 18th :D I hope you've enjoyed your day and that you have a fab birthday weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Loved all the pics of you growing up, you were a cute baby, chins and all! =) Glad to have helped, hope your birthday was amazing!

Nathan Oliver said...

Happy Birthday! You made it to 50!!! :D