2.01.2012

Day 8> Jazz up a jacket






The prompt today was to jazz up a coat, but I didn't really know how I could spice up my jacket and the other coats I have are purely functional and smother every outfit I wear! So instead I decided to let it speak for itself :)

As we have German exchange students at the moment, I thought that I should get them involved with my day to day life: aka this blog (though I appear to be neglecting the blogging sphere at the moment). Victor, my friend's partner, was telling me how he didn't like the picture or the editing of the photos on my blog, so I challenged him to take the pictures instead. And, as he hates my editing, I thought I'd leave them be. Victor thought he'd join in with the modelling too.


Don't worry, I will be back full-time soon,

Say :)

2 comments:

Kym said...

ja, das is gut. and if you don't know what it means, your german friend can translate that for you :)
i love the jacket.

Dolce said...

Hello, I just came across your blog ~ & I really love your photos, the lighting and the colors :P maybe you should model with your friend for the next photoshoot!!

Jo Bao ♥