3.29.2012

Vlog 1?





So today I thought I'd link up with Andi and Ashley's 'girl behind the blog' vlog series!

I have never done this kind of thing before and I sort of maybe sound like a reporter, but it was a lot of fun- you should totally see the out-takes!

Oh and I thought I should just explain one thing for those of you who actually watch the video. My boyfriend's middle name is Oliver, and on this blog I refer to him by the name Oliver, but his first name is actually Nathan so by accident I referred to him in my vlog as Nathan :P In real life I use the two names interchangeably (if that is even a word!)

I really hope you like it, I felt like a total idiot sitting in the park behind Oliver's house whilst all the dog walkers tried to keep their dogs away from the camera! Luckily all those 'cool kids' playing basketball were too far away to watch- that would have been too much!

Cheers,

Say :)

5ohwifey

7 comments:

the hollie rogue said...

aww, so cute! i loved your vlog and the setting is beautiful--how cool that you are learning about wedding photography. thanks for linking with us, i'm your newest follower!

Andi

Anonymous said...

I love your vlog! You are adorable and what a pretty setting! I REALLY need to figure out how to work my camera... I cant imagine how fun it would be to shoot a wedding! Good luck!

Allie Morris said...

You are so pretty! And oh, I LOVE your accent :)

Erin James said...

You are adorable and I love how pretty the background is :)

Julie Marie said...

you are so cute. love your accent.. and you have such a pretty smile =)

Anonymous said...

Your accent is so lovely! Taking on wedding photography is so exciting!! Good luck!!

Courtney said...

So glad you linked up! It must be so exciting to be venturing into wedding photography! Wish you the best with that! XO Courtney