6.05.2012

Insta-life :)










 I feel like I haven't done an instagram photo-drop in ages, so as the weather is so awful at the moment and I haven't been able to take outfit photos, I thought I'd stick 'em all on today :)

Amongst the photos above I am leaving college, babysitting, receiving new camera lenses, taking vain pictures of myself and trying to set up a photography website. More news on that when it's finished ;)

These photos remind me that we did have sun once upon a time!

Love,
Say x

3 comments:

his little lady said...

all great shots!! and that castle is beyond gorgeous!!
xo TJ

Jessie said...

I really need to take pictures on instagram for like a week! Loves these! Sounds like you have been busy!

Check out my latest giveaway :)
XX
Jessie
www.87life.net
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Drew said...

Awesome photos, you have an adorable blog!