6.13.2012

Kayla's choice :)

Today it was Kayla's choice, and she chose this awesome, summery outfit:


And today it was actually vaguely sunny! I still didn't wear shades, but I could have done :) I don't have a denim vest, or indeed any vest, so I went for a chambray shirt instead.




Oh and just to settle a debate between me and my mother, what colour is my maxi skirt? Obviously it is turquoise, but is it more blue or green?

Love,
Say :)

ps. I may or may not participate tomorrow, the inspiration is awesome, but I seriously have nothing even vaguely resembling her outfit! And I don't even have something the same colour :P

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I adore that skirt!! I'd say it's more of a blue turquoise.... This whole outfit is adorable on you!

Unknown said...

Great minds think alike and wear denim shirts! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the layering! And the skirt looks more blue on my screen. :)

Lindsey A. Turner said...

looks more blue to me! I love how you tied your blouse!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how you interpreted the different outfits, but I'm pretty sure this one is my fav! =)

Kayla Moncur said...

I love the knotted shirt! Perfect little detail.

Also, I say it's more blue :)