6.11.2012

Erica's pick :)





I didn't want to put these pictures up until I had heard whether I had got my job or not, but as 6 O'clock came and past, I figured that they weren't going to phone today. I am really excited to take part in Open To Interpretation for the next couple of days, and today the picture was this one chosen by Erica:


Unfortunately it is grey, rainy and cold, so shorts were off the menu! But I loved the combination of the smart and casual and the bright dash of colour :) So here is what I came up with:






Jumping in a maxi skirt isn't exactly easy :P Hope you guys had an awesome Monday and have a great week, I know I will be biting my nails until I found out about PwC!

Love,
Say :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Best. Jumping. Photo. Ever. And the outfit's pretty dang cute too!

Sweetened Style said...

Love that blazer!

Unknown said...

Impressive jumping! And I always love a good maxi skirt look.

Erica said...

Wow - you got some air! This is a fantastic outfit - the t-shirt and blazer look SO good together!

Unknown said...

Love the blazer! I wish I had one that was fitted, alas, I can never find one that buttons over the girls and am reduced to stealing my husband's... Woe is me.

Grace Marie said...

ooooooo definitely loving this combo -- t-shirt and blazer and jump FTW

Erin James said...

Cute top - I love the color :)
And I love the bracelets and watches. You are too cute, girl, and I love the jumping pics!

Unknown said...

Love the casual Tee with the blazer! Such an awesome look! :-)

Kayla Moncur said...

Ok this is my fav. The tee + blazer combo? To die for. Brilliant.

Britney @ Scout and Company said...

That is the best jumping shot ever. ever ever!!
-britney of Lemonwood and Honey